After announcing our brand new book How to raise entrepreneurial kids, Daniel Priestley and I were inundated with questions about it, so we recorded this episode to answer them.
- When the book will be available to read
- If this book is only for pushy parents
- Our collective expertise for writing this book
- The difference between a child entrepreneur and an entrepreneurial child
- Raising kids to be kind and happy
- Letting kids be kids
- What if my kids don’t want to be entrepreneurs?
- Attitudes to money
- The percentage of 18-24 year olds that dream of self-employment
How to raise entrepreneurial kids covers how to raise confident, resourceful and resilient children, with stories from both our childhoods as well as those of 150+ entrepreneurs and parents. The book contains a four-part framework, consisting of 50 specific ideas to incorporate.
Find out as soon as the book is available by visiting clevertykes.com/bookSupport the show
Join our Facebook community here
- Jodie Cook, Clever Tykes co-founder